Kahoot is a quiz making website that can be used to revise work. Try it now.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night. Steve Martin
Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. Jim Carrey
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone. Anthony Burgess
Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves? Robin Williams
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_funny.html
- What word when you add two letters becomes shorter?
- What word of five letters has only one left when two are taken away?
- There was a plane crash every single person died. Who survived?
- A boy fell off a 100 foot ladder. But he did not get hurt. Why not?
- On Monday the police were investigating a murder. It had happened the day before. They had four suspects, a mailman, a baker, a milkman and a priest. Each said they were at work. Who killed the man?
Comment the answers please!
Derek Landy spends his time complaining about blogs and writing the Skulduggery Pleasant series- which includes “Skulduggery Pleasant”, known as “Scepter of the Ancients” in the US, “Playing With Fire”, “The Faceless Ones”, “Dark Days” and “Mortal Coil”.
He doesn’t like to brag about all the awards he’s won, such as the Irish Book of the Decade, or the Red House in the UK, or all the other awards that he humbly displays on his mantelpiece. He is also far too modest to mention things like the first book being a Publisher’s Weekly Best Book of the Year, but would like to extend an invitation to Oprah to pop around one day for tea, in thanks for selecting his book for the Oprah’s Book Club Kids Reading List.
Derek plays too many video games, reads too many comics, and watches too many movies.
He lives in Ireland with too many cats and too many dogs. Occasionally he talks to real people, but only when he absolutely has to.